Reaction is looking for a talented, motivated, creative Swiss-Army-Knife, to join our super-awesome team (being super-awesome is a requirement).
As a Content Producer, you’ll be responsible for taking our client’s goals, audience, brand, voice, and overall content strategy, and executing against them in the content you create. Working with the Marketing Team and reporting to the Project Director, you will produce content for a range of digital, traditional, and social channels.
Within this role, you will also support the ongoing strategic evolution of our clients’ platform strategies, messaging, visuals, tone, and content creation.
You must have excellent creative, written and communication skills, with a positive, strategic and problem-solving attitude. Enthusiasm and the ability to drive the creative standards and best practices for the range content we produce here at Reaction are all essential for this role.
Ultimately, you’ll be writing, designing, and creating content that builds brand equity and delivers measurable results for our clients.
You’ll be working with a wide range of clients, industries, and projects that will be sure to keep you creatively challenged, constantly learning, and excited about the work you’re doing!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, write, edit, and produce short-form digital content assets such as photos, videos, animations, copy for social media posts, ads, marketing emails, etc.
- Work with the wider Marketing Team on long-form content for websites, blogs, case studies, brochures, and other marketing projects
- Ensure that editorial calendar rollouts are well organized and the content is production ready
- Ensure that each clients’ content is on-brand, relevant, timely, aligned with content/marketing strategy, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and is up to Reaction’s internal standards
- Working alongside the Marketing Team to define the tone, voice, and content strategy for our clients
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the editorial calendar, backlog, and strategy for our clients
- Review metrics on a regular basis, providing actionable recommendations based on insight and data
- Understand and keep abreast of the latest trends and features on key social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Team & Project Collaboration
- Contribute to project kickoffs and working sessions
- Support our clients content strategy and ensure it aligns with their overall brand/project strategy
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Able to deliver high-quality video, photo, graphic-design and written content
- Knowledge of effective copywriting practices for web, social, and traditional mediums
- Have an excellent grasp of basic copywriting techniques—analysis, audience, voice, tone, syntax
- Feel confident writing content on a variety of subjects ranging from horizontal drilling to puppies
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier Pro
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Outstanding attention to organization and detail
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree or diploma in business, communications, English, psychology, journalism, new media, or another related field
- At least 2 – 3 years experience working as a copywriter, social media coordinator, marketing manager, or other similar communications focused position
- A passion for social media and be a fluent practitioner of various platforms and networks
- Previous agency experience
Bonus Points if you have...
- Solid knowledge of tools like SproutSocial, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and probably some other awesome resources that you’re going to introduce us to
- An understanding of design or web development workflows
- Experience with Google Adwords or paid social advertising
- An understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Proficiency using content management systems, like WordPress
This is a full-time position working from our office in Downtown Red Deer, Alberta.
This position has a salary range of $45,000 – $60,000 per year based on experience and qualifications, plus a number of additional benefits.
Working at Reaction
Work hard. Have fun. Be awesome.
We are team of passionate designers, developers writers, strategists, thinkers and doers who have found solace in a place that bring together those with shared culture, values and purpose.
We have a casual atmosphere and always try to keep things fun – but we’re also really serious about what we do and work hard to make sure we are super proud of every project we put our name on.
That’s us in a nutshell. Work hard. Have fun. Be awesome.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and performance
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC workstation
- Flexible work schedule
- Cutting edge technology and tools
- Access to a ProDev fund to keep your skills sharp
- Awesome co-workers
- Collaborative, team driven environment
- Casual, creative atmosphere
- Regular company funded social events
- Unlimited coffee and a fully stocked beverage fridge