Reaction is looking for an outgoing, tech-savvy, and marketing wise Account Manager to join our super-awesome team (being super-awesome is a requirement).
As an Account Manager, you’ll serve as the day-to-day liaison with our clients to manage their account and relationship with Reaction. You’ll be doing things like organizing new project requests, communicating status updates, contributing to marketing plans and strategies, and generally keeping communication flowing between our clients and our team.
You’ll play a critical role in our client’s success – But you won’t be at it alone! Our Account Managers work closely with our entire team to ensure the successful completion of projects ranging from branding and websites to multi-channel campaigns and ongoing marketing retainers. You’ll be working on a wide range of projects that will be sure to keep you creatively challenged, constantly learning, and excited to come into work every day!
Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills are are an absolute must and a background in design, development, advertising, or marketing is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our clients
- Prepare statements of work and project briefs to ensure a projects requirements, objectives, and deadlines are clearly documented and understood by the client and our team
- Review and provide a “final set of eyes” on project deliverables before they are sent to a client or out for production
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings and presentations
- Present work and organize client feedback
- Monitor projects for scope creep and submit change requests to the client when additional work is required
Team & Project Collaboration
- Contribute to overall project and account strategies
- Identify new trends or marketing opportunities
- Represent the voice of the client at team meetings and reviews
- Track and report on key account metrics
- Provide the team with appropriate insight into our client’s strategic business initiatives
- Communicate objectives, concerns, and any changes to the project status from the client to our team
- Keep project files, notes and documents organized
- Identify and manage project risks, contribute to the risk register, and escalate risks to company leadership that cannot be resolved within the team
- Seek opportunities for new business development, including expansion within our existing clients
- Attend and contribute to new business and project discovery meetings
- Work with the team to prepare statements of work, project budgets, and timelines for prospective clients
Skills & Abilities
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of marketing, branding, website development, analytics, social media and digital advertising
- Excellent time and project management skills
- You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Proficient computer user, specifically with the G Suite Apps
- Work well independently and as a team; motivated self-starter able to work in a client focused environment
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in business, marketing, communications, or another related field
- Previous account management experience
- A clear understanding of the various roles and disciplines in a digital agency (Research, Strategy, Design, UX, Development, Content, SEO, Photography, etc.)
Bonus Points if you have
- Detailed understanding of project life cycles for web, apps, branding, campaigns and video
- A background in design or development
- Previous agency experience
This is a full-time position working from our office in Downtown Red Deer, Alberta.
This position has a salary range of $40,000 – $55,000 per year based on experience and qualifications, plus a number of additional benefits.
Working at Reaction
Work hard. Have fun. Be awesome.
We are team of passionate designers, developers writers, strategists, thinkers and doers who have found solace in a place that bring together those with shared culture, values and purpose.
We have a casual atmosphere and always try to keep things fun – but we’re also really serious about what we do and work hard to make sure we are super proud of every project we put our name on.
That’s us in a nutshell. Work hard. Have fun. Be awesome.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and performance
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC workstation
- Flexible work schedule
- Cutting edge technology and tools
- Access to a ProDev fund to keep your skills sharp
- Awesome co-workers
- Collaborative, team driven environment
- Casual, creative atmosphere
- Regular company funded social events
- Unlimited coffee and a fully stocked beverage fridge